I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Sunday, September 05, 2004
yipee! i finally gt to write in this blog... okay let me tell u guys more abt me.. i'm a gal who loves pooh bear and like to be cheerful all the time... to me laughter is the most important thing to me... coz i like to be happy all the time... and laughter can make the world goes round... like to be surround by my friends and tok crap with them...i could be a real lamer at times.. telling all kinds of lame stuff.. and my jokes can freeze u to the core.. i'm schooling in ngee ann now.. first yr there... have a bunch of nice classmates ard me and we are crazy ppl too...*sMiLe*