I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Monday, November 15, 2004
haha.. finally i help my blog change a new skin.. been working on this blog for like 5 hrs today? haha.. shoo happy.. but sth disappoint me is tt my tagbox is missing.. i paste it in the template but nth came out and my the other small little box is also missing too.. but who cares now.. i am so tired.. tml to be exact is ltr on meeting frances and daryl for jogging at west coast..and mayb yiqi and huiting coming too.. coz frances calling them along as well... hopefully won't fall aslp while jogging.. *i'm crapping now.. coz my head can't think of anything but slp..* but let me finish updating this blog first.. this whole week gonna prepare for camp and have camp.. hopefully the CARE camp is a successful one.. and not to forget pray for the weather and everyone's health.. okay..i will end here.. i want to orh orh.. haha..bb....*sMiLe*