I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Saturday, January 08, 2005
woohoo.. this is my first entry of the year 2005 so i shall write my new yr resolutions..
no. 1- i wan to be happy always..=)
no. 2- study hard. i will not pon any lecture (unless it's a boring lecture or i am hungry..haha)
no. 3- play hard. i wan to enjoy my life to the fullest.
no. 4-try not to be so spendthrift.
no. 5- i wan to go expedition!
no. 6- i wan to learn how to swim!(provided i got the time)
no. 7- i wan to learn how to canoe! (can accomplish this in feb. going for the canoe 1 star course.. woohoo..)
no. 8-i wan to get scholarship! (so plz motivate me..)
no. 9-spend more time with my family.. (coz my parents always grumble i not at home.. hopefully they can be more understanding.. generation gap.. cannot blame..)
no. 10- i wan to gain some weight! (haha..)
and
last
but
not
least
I hope to find my prince charm...still waiting and waiting for him to appear...but won't wan to ask for it.. juz let it comes on its own. coz things come when u least expected it!