I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
hm... often love hurts when you break up with someone. it hurts even more when someone breaks up with you. but love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea how u feel. well sometimes in life we might meet someone that we like but often we lack of the courage to confess that end up losing him or her. often we forget that time doesn't wait. so if u think u have found the right one go for it.. treasure that person. dun wait till u lose him or her and regret later. always remember we only live once in a life so live our life to the fullest and be happy always..=)