I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Wednesday, March 02, 2005
urghhhh.... i dunno why i begin to find fault with myself in wadever i do.. urgh.. juz like nth will seem to go rite.. the stupid temper of mine and the stupid character of mine... they suck man! nth seems to go to the perfect way that i want.. why? why? why? why is it like tt? urgh.. i juz feel that i am not behaving myself.... i juz discovered another side of myself which i do not want it at all... *kick* how i hope can kick it and fly far far away.... guess only me myself know wad i'm refering to.. nth seems to go wrong in the surface but is wad within me tt goes wrong..