I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
hm.. two paper down and 2 more paper to go.. but this time rd.. exam is nt easy.. i guess some of u do not have the mood to study.. guess we are too tired out by the everyday lectures and tutorials.. but wad's over is over.. dun look back.. but LOOK AHEAD! same goes to some errands u meet in life.. take it as a lesson and not to let the disappointment overcast ur dream.. then u can lead life more happily and more cheerful.. ps* one word from Professor Low LT here... if u are feeling uneasy and confused, what u can do is close ur eyes, calm urself down and pray to God. trust me! it helps..*