I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
it's 1214am le. gosh.. tired..super tired but still wanna watch the exciting NKF show... miss the actual performance coz working that day.. so tired beat.. i'm working everyday for this whole week.. will die sia..next week goign stong.. then come back.. then got chalet.. then actual sports camp then chalet then BAOC orientation then bbq.. wow.. everything is continously happen one after another.... so everyone plz take gd care of ur own health.. and one more thing to sae TODAY ISETAN SCOTTS BLACKOUT! lol.. went to work in the afternoon at scotts and guess wad? partially power failure.. then while my customer changing her shirt, the whole isetan black out.. super dark.. that's when i realise spore really cannot survive without electricity.