I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
anyone ever has this sudden thought that u dun understand urself at all? i'm really in a confused state. i dunno wat i'm doing, wad i'm thinking and what i want. everything seems so messy. and after deciding this, u think back and choose another one. but after u choose another one, u decide to choose back the previous one.. sometimes i really wonder what i really want and what i really need. sometimes u really dislike urself for making stupid decision and dunno what to deal with it. and end up u may even dislike urself too.. is this part of growing up? it's so hard to search what u really want and what u thinking.. urgh.. *confused*