I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
i am tired. i am stress. i hate myself. soemtimes i really dunno what i actually want. get frustrated easily and get angry over minor staff.. wad's wrong with me actually? i really dunno.. lagged back alot this semester.. urgh... what happened to my studies? i really dun understand at all.. and in lecture i'm too tired to concentrate.. feel like slping.. and yup.. i did slp on today's lecture.. and the feeling when u wake up, it's really shiok! it was then i realise it has been a long time since i slpt for 8 hrs a day.. everyday i slpt for only like 5, 6 hrs. hold me up God..