I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Sunday, June 19, 2005
hm.. went for training yesterdae and it was terrible.. guess i'm old le bah.. though the training quite slack but i can hardly cope with it.. dunno wda's wrong with my physical lately.. guess din train during holiday bah..
today went to downtown east for the family chalet.. well... got lots of delicious food like crab, fish, tiger prawn chicken wing and etc... haha.. i was down there eating,.. din help much in the cooking and ya.. i was super lazy... too bad got to work tml.. oopz.. i mean ltr.. thus din stay.. hai.. how i wish i can stay... din have enough rest yet... tsk tsk.. =)