I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Monday, July 11, 2005
haha.. went to study with jason ivan dee and last but not least jason's gf last sat.. but guess wad? din study at all.. sitting at the cafe watching the funny video clip and see photos.. diaong.. haha.. but manage to start study with xy today! yeah! i start revision le! heeehee.. hardworking bah.. haha.. then last sat went to creative care centre. guess wad? they exchange a brand new zen mirco mp3 PLAYER for me.. haha.. is mp3 PLAYER not mp3. coz mp3 is the song.. u know mp3? not the player itself.. ganna suan by dee when i sae wan to repair mp3. coz he sae mp3 cannot repair de only can delete.. haha.. lalala.. a brand new zen micro.. yipee! so creative not that bad after all.. hope can last.. dun spoil again! wahaha..