I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Thursday, August 04, 2005
this 2 days been rushing for project. guess everyone is doing that bah. now in sch with xinyan and cliff. it's 9.10pm now. wow.. u see that. IT'S 9.10pm! and i'm still in sch.. hm.. today got IS outing. watch charlie and the chocolate factory.. hm.. interesting movie~ can go watch.. nice chocolate factory.. like fairy tale.. some parts quite funny too. next week another grp is organising haunted hse.. oh my goodness.. and we are going at nite.. hopefully not that scary.. i'm terribly bored nw. dunno how long then can go home.. i wan to go home~ someone come and fetch me home.. wo yao kan jian shi. haven been watching show for the past few days.. ~sad~