I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Monday, August 29, 2005
well... finally all projects come to an end. yipee! wahahaha... i love it so much now.. the freedom i have and few more weeks is gonna be holiday! looking forward it ya.. hope these 3 weeks faster come. faster take exam and finish it. =D friday outing with class was very fun. ice man, mr wolf, eagle catch small chick.. lol.. childhood game. and the slow kelvin with his blur action. superman! ha.. everything was so fun and enjoyable. hope we stay the same class for next semester. it simply too resistable to change class. ^^ i love myself! i love God! i simply love everything i have now..