I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
damn.. i really respect myself.. able to let go of my fear and worries and juz pretend nth happen.. family is always having problems.. gosh i really hate it.. but still got to face it.. i cried.. it has been such a long time since i cried.. the problem doesn't lie in me but my parents.. i really dunno wad's going on.. it really make me so heart pain to see them like this.. mayb becoz of this, i learn to be more independent.. but i'm tired.. juz hope someone will be there to support me.. the weight is simply too much for me to carry.. to be love and love someone is difficult.. so do cherish it when u can give or receive it.. be blessed.. it's fortunate.. trust me...