I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Saturday, October 01, 2005
hm.. dunno wad happened to me nowadays.. like having PMS.. get irritated easily.. so my dear friends plz bear with me for the time being.. mayb too tired le bah.. well... i cacelled my work schdule for stong.. and i miss the application for stong... so now i got one week free the week before sch reopen.. so whoever have any activities call me ya.. now i super regret for cancelling my work schdule if not i could have work and earn extra pocket money.. dun care le lar.. so better dun come close to me nowadays or i might juz blow up and #$@%^#^$%... *disappointed* this word juz appear in my mind. i dunno why i think this way but i juz feel this way.