I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Sunday, December 11, 2005
=) =P =O = =\ =/ =] =( =[ happy? surprise? sad? disappointed? tired? well.. all these could be ur feeling at this pt in time. juz let nature takes it course..
wow.. i miss tv so much~ so long din stay at home for so long and watch tv for a couple of hrs. still.. watching tv, slacking infront of tv is still my fav! and ya.. i wan to gain weight! my new yr resolution. heehee. so anyone got any tips to gain weight tell me. i will greatly appreciate. learning to relax is a gd way to maintain a gd temper which i am trying to learn now. so do lend me ur helping hand if i ever need one.=)