I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Friday, January 20, 2006
ha. been almost missing for a mth. lately have been quite busy. rushing projects and common test. but still, i love my 3 gals lots. ha. had so much fun having project with them.
this is the first entry for 2006. for yr 2006, it started off quite good. and i have found something i wan to treasure. =) not only that, i found a new church which i felt quite comfortable. a church which i kept praying for. and God ans my prayer. yea! while for my family, they are pretty alrite. and ya. my brother grew up. will throw me out of his room when i slp on his bed. ha. being bullied! but at least he started to learn how to protect himself. which is pretty good. but hope he learn it in the rite way.
and one more thing! can't wait for new year to come! so excited. heehee.