I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Monday, May 01, 2006
been quite tired lately. and felt a little useless? not sure how to give advice to friend and i guess i can only give her listening ears... been quite drained out. insufficient rest. haha. i broke record again. today slpt at 5am. then wake up at 11am eat breakfast and continue my secret agenda. haaha.. can't be revealed. at least all the effort is worthwhile..
expenses gonna be high next month! gosh.. so many people bdae in june!!! so next time must start to save up earlier.. okay let me ask u all a question...
one day, batman, superman, stupid lekteng and clever lekteng is racing a car race. who won in the end? (make a guess before reading the ans)
it's clever lekteng. why?
coz the rest of them doesn't exist. get it? haha..