I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Saturday, May 13, 2006
end of third week of school.. felt the time is rather passing super duper fast. and ya. i hope everything will turn out fine.. especially school work.. and ya. this semester will be a chiong semester. no more say it and nv do it. shall chiong le. give my full strength. especially in the new class. felt a little weird ya? without my gals.. hais... my "zi" family and min they all.. and my sisters also ya. been a long time since i went out with qi, von and ting. so long time le. and i'm like so out of touch like that.. haha.. and plus moo, nes, bird and alien. met up on thurs but suddenly nes last min got stuff so got to postpone it... i miss them all..