I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
ok. now i shall save money and buy myself a crumpler bag! heehee..love that bag. love at first sight. haha. may take some times to save that money but will still try to save and buy that bag! Been a little down lately. juz felt exhausted and tired. these few days juz wan to concentrate on my projects and nothing else. though it's a new class, new project mates, they are still very nice. but of course can't compare to my dearie like ling, yan and shih. but still thanks God for a nice project grp. and ya. am i feeling left out or am i really being left out? juz have the feeling of being left out.. how i wish he can spend more time with me.