I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
went to see doc yesterday. dar dar accompany me. and ya. what did the doc says? she juz said that i'm having hyperventilation. probably becoz i'm too stress out. and ya.. i dunno what's the stress out thing that i'm stressing out.. haha.. mayb sch juz reopen and many things to do? i dunno. but good thing everything turns out fine and i thanks God for it. and mum is relieved as well.. and ya.. mother's day is coming. dunno what to get for my mum. make her a card? haha. i dunno.. lol.. so ya. i'm fine! *relieve* and thanks to friends like qi, ling and yan. they so concern for me. i'm so touched! thanks alot! *BIG hug*