I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
my dar dar has fallen sick. and yeah. nowadays weather is so bad. especially the haze making the surrounding so misty. and today pon lect. the haze really makes ppl wants to stay at home and not going anywhere. coz everywhere looks so hazy and blur. so friends, please take good care!
well, yesterday went to celebrate for chin, rui and joanne bdae. i think it has been a long time since we last catch up and so glad most of them came. Tb32! a memorable class in my poly life that i won't forget!
even though school has reopened, i am still in the holiday mood. and really, how times flies. two years plus, my poly life juz flew passed. another 4,5 months time we will be graduating. by then, what's our plan? where are we heading? it's pretty blur still~