I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
oh man! school is so terrible now. but i must jiayou! if possible, can dear friends please give me support? i really need alot alot of support now. i really dunno what i'm doing. and honestly speaking i feel like crying every night. partly dar dar is not with me, and also becos i dunno how to express my feeling out. i'm like so left out in class. coz i dun really find "friends" in class. but thank God got laychin in class who at least makes me at ease. and sometimes, i really dunno how to explain the situation out. I thank God i'm not doing the project with that someone i feel so uncomfortable with. and if life would have to turn back, definitely, i would not do project with her. heed advice! that's what i would say. how friends has remind me about be wary of her. instead, i didn't.
shall not say anything abt the past from today onwards. But live forwardly. and i know God has always put challenges in our life to make us stronger. and of course, we do learn as we grow. whatever it is, always put urself in other ppl shoes and you will know how that person feels. I need encouragements. please give me some if you have. thanks.