I love my boi! and I love pooh bear! and of course, I love my family!
WiShLists
new hp
gain weight
new bag
new shoes
new clothes
new spec
superduper BIG pooh bear
be with my boi boi forever..
ARCHIVES
Friday, January 05, 2007
today wasn't a very nice day. in my whole ngee ann life, it's the first time i got a mark down from evaluation. And i guess only those are close with me knows what i'm talking about. shall not talk abt it anymore. i'm not angry. i'm juz disappointed. well.. mayb a little angry. Hao xing mei hao bao! mayb in the initial stage if i didn't group with her, things won't happen this way. And of course, i learn my lesson. and someone told me that this is true. in working life, u will tend to meet all sorts of ppl. so dun take it as a setback but as a challenge. i'm over with it. Coz i feel more at ease. for i see the real face. And i know God SEES EVERYTHING and He will do the justice.